Innovative Bankruptcy and Litigation Solutions
Bankruptcy – Restructuring
Clarke Rogers joined the Firm as an associate in March 2008. Before joining the firm, Mr. Rogers served as law clerk to the Honorable D. Michael Lynn, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of Texas. He practices in the areas of bankruptcy, business reorganizations and commercial litigation.
Clarke Rogers has been included in the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Texas Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers Magazine. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.
Education & Professional
- Baylor University (B.A., cum laude, 2002).
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2005).
- Mr. Rogers is licensed to practice law in Texas.
- Admitted to practice in the Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
Publications & Presentations
- “What Every Litigator Needs to Know about Bankruptcy,” Presented to the Tarrant County Trial Lawyer’s Association, May 2014.
- “Requirements for Claim-Reservation Provisions Growing Clearer,” Co-Author with J. Robert Forshey and Matthew G. Maben, Texas Lawyer, February 18, 2013.
- “A Brief Note on Preserving Claims in Chapter 11 Plans,” Co-Author with J. Robert Forshey, Presented at the 30th Annual Advanced Business Bankruptcy Course, Houston, Texas, September 2012.
- “Bankruptcy Pitfalls in Civil Trials: A Litigator’s Guide to Bankruptcy,” Co-Author with J. Robert Forshey, Presented at the State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Course, San Antonio, Texas, July 2010.
- In November 2006, Mr. Rogers spoke to the Dallas Bar Association Bankruptcy Section on the topic “An Overview of BAPCPA’s Impact on Tax Claims”.