Innovative Bankruptcy and Litigation Solutions
Bankruptcy – Restructuring
Suzanne K. “Suki” Rosen, associate to the Firm, practices in the areas of bankruptcy and commercial litigation. Ms. Rosen is experienced in all phases of complex commercial litigation in both bankruptcy court and state court, and has developed extensive knowledge regarding complex bankruptcy litigation matters.
Ms. Rosen has also gained significant experience in the representation of liquidating trustees in complex chapter 11 matters. Ms. Rosen’s efforts significantly contributed to the substantial reduction of outstanding claims against a liquidating trust through litigation and the claims objection process.
Ms. Rosen was selected as a “Texas Rising Star” years 2006-2009 by Super Lawyers Magazine. Only 2.5 percent of the Texas attorneys are recognized.
Ms. Rosen is extremely involved in various volunteer and civic organizations. She has devoted a significant amount of time volunteering at the local children’s hospital and has served as a mentor to young women in the community.
Education & Professional
- University of Colorado (B.A. 1992).
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D. 1996).
- Ms. Rosen is licensed to practice law in Texas.
- Admitted to practice: United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Publications & Presentations
- “Bank Recapitalization in Bankruptcy: Trumping the TruPS,” Contributing Author with Jeff P. Prostok, Geoffrey S. Kay, and Jonathan W. Briggs, American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, September 2013.
- In February 2013, Ms. Rosen spoke to the Tarrant County Bar Association Bankruptcy Section on the topic, “Update on Fort Worth Bankruptcy Decisions at the Fifth Circuit.”