Dylan T.F. Ross focuses his practice on commercial bankruptcy cases and represents clients in complex chapter 11 matters and out of court restructurings. Dylan has significant experience advising debtors, lenders, lessors, landlords, financial institutions, and trustees in cases under chapter 11 and chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code, and in adversary proceedings. Prior to joining Forshey Prostok, Dylan worked at a boutique bankruptcy law firm in Dallas, Texas. In addition, Dylan previously served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Harlin D. Hale, Chief United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of Texas.
Dylan’s experience includes the following:
- Representing debtor LWO Acquisitions Company, d/b/a Circuitronics, Inc., a provider of specialized printed circuit board assembly and related electronic manufacturing services, in its Chapter 11 proceeding in the Northern District of Texas, successfully restructuring the Company confirming the Chapter 11 plan
- Representing debtors Flexible Funding Ltd. Liability Co. and Instapay Flexible, LLC, privately held asset based lending and factoring companies, primarily focused on the staffing and transportation industries with a combine portfolio value of approximately $100 million in their jointly administered Chapter 11 proceedings in the Northern District of Texas
- Representing debtors American Workers Insurance Services, Inc. and Association Health Care Management, Inc., managers of insurance-related services for insurance companies, insurance agents, and insureds, in their jointly administered Chapter 11 proceedings in the Northern District of Texas
- Represented debtor American Mud Works Partners, Ltd., a new business in the oil and gas industry focused on waste disposal that operates a drilling fluids processing plant in Woodsfield, Ohio, successfully confirming its Subchapter V plan of reorganization in the Northern District of Texas
- Represented debtor Professional Sales, L.P. d/b/a Pro RV., a 45-year-old family-owned used RV dealership, in its Subchapter V proceeding in the Northern District of Texas
- Represented debtor Essex Manufacturing, Inc. in its Chapter 7 liquidation in the Northern District of Texas
- Assisted with representing the Official Committee of Royalty Interest Holders in the Chapter 11 cases of Chesapeake Energy Corporation in the Southern District of Texas
- Assisted with representing debtor Four New Millennium Group, Inc. d/b/a Sneaky Pete’s in its Chapter 11 proceeding in the Northern District of Texas
- Assisted with representing debtor Jack County Hospital District d/b/a Faith Community Health System in its Chapter 9 proceeding in the Northern District of Texas
State Bar of Texas and admitted to practice in the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
The University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D. 2018).
Westminster College (B.A. 2015)
DFW Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers, Events Committee Co-Chair, January 2019 – Current; Member July 2018 – Current
Young Lawyers Committee for the State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Law Section, Member, May 2019 – Current
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member, July 2018 – Current
Dallas Bar Association, Member, August 2019 – Current
Harlin D. Hale, et al., Bankruptcy, 4 SMU Ann. Tex. Surv. 31 (2018) (co-author).