6 Forshey Prostok LLP Lawyers Named to 2022 ‘Best Lawyers’ List
Forshey Prostok is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
The Forshey Prostok attorneys who were named to the 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list are:
- J. Robert Forshey for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Jeff P. Prostok for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Suzanne K. Rosen for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Deirdre Carey Brown for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Laurie Dahl Rea for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Steven E. Aldous for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Founding partners Mr. Forshey and Mr. Prostok have been listed in the annual guide since 2018 and 2014, respectively. Mr. Aldous has made his fourth appearance on the list, and this is the second year Ms. Brown has been included, having earned her first appearance in the 2021 edition. Ms. Brown, a partner with the firm, joined Forshey Prostok last year to open its Houston office.
Ms. Rosen and Ms. Rea are celebrating their first years on the list.
“In this climate of uncertainty, our firm has a continued commitment to providing sound and actionable business advice to companies who are striving to do right by their stakeholders,” said Mr. Prostok. “It’s an honor to know that we’re being noticed for our work.”
Firmwide, Forshey Prostok was recognized in the 2021 edition of “Best Law Firms,” published by The Best Lawyers© and U.S. News & World Report. The publication recognized them with a Metropolitan (Dallas-Fort Worth) Tier 1 ranking for bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law. The firm was also ranked by Chambers USA as a leading firm for bankruptcy/restructuring.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Forshey Prostok LLP provides extensive experience in all areas of bankruptcy law from its offices in Fort Worth, Dallas, and Houston. The firm’s scope of representation includes handling complex business reorganizations, enforcing of creditor’s rights, leading commercial and bankruptcy-related litigation, overseeing creditors’ committees, directing workouts, and closing bankruptcy acquisitions. Forshey Prostok is ranked by the Chambers USA legal guide and received a Tier 1 ranking from Best Law Firms for bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights. For more information, visit https://forsheyprostok.com/.